PAFCAF partners with Local and National organizations to provide our Members with opportunities and services to assist their daily operations.
PAFCAF partners are integral to the work our Member agencies do each day keeping South Carolina’s children safe and healthy.
- South Carolina Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (SCPSAC)
- Alliance for Strong Families & Communities
- National Association of State Organizations for Children
- United Way of the Midlands Youth in Transition Committee
- SC Anti Human Trafficking Task Force
- Richland County Anti-Trafficking Task Force
- Child Welfare League of America
Become a Partner
PAFCAF partners are integral to the work our member agencies do each day keeping South Carolina’s children safe and healthy.
There are many benefits to becoming a PAFCAF partner. Your organization may receive promotion via our social media accounts, newsletters and events. PAFCAF Partners also have the right of first refusal on event sponsorship opportunities.
As a PAFCAF Partner, you will be eligible for registration discounts to our annual conference or other training events.
PAFCAF Partner Memberships
PAFCAF Partnership opportunities are open to any organization or individual that supports the mission of PAFCAF. Organizations eligible to join as PAFCAF partners include but are not limited to corporations/businesses, foundations, other associations, professional societies, educational institutions, advocacy groups, and public agencies. Any organization that meets the criteria for regular membership is not eligible to join as a PAFCAF partner.