PAFCAF partners with organizations across the country to provide our members with opportunities and services to assist their daily operations.
PAFCAF partners also receive various benefits including opportunities to advertise to members, participation in our annual conference, access to our member directory among other benefits. To inquire about business partner membership click here.
PAFCAF is a proud partner with:
- Council on Accreditation
- Performance HCM
- SC NYTD- Center for Child and Family Studies, USC
- HUB International
- UBS Financial Services
PAFCAF is a member of:
- South Carolina Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (SCPSAC)
- Alliance for Strong Families & Communities
- National Association of State Organizations for Children
- United Way of the Midlands Youth in Transition Committee
- SC Anti Human Trafficking Task Force
- Richland County Anti-Trafficking Task Force
- Child Welfare League of America