APPLY ONLINE HERE > https://miraclehill.isolvedhire.com/jobs/245986-36636.html
The Vice President of Children's Ministries is responsible for providing overall leadership to the Children's Ministries of Miracle Hill. The individual will ensure the ministry's mission, goals and objectives related to children and their families are fulfilled. The individual also serves as a member of the Miracle Hill Senior Leadership Team which provides leadership to the overall organization.
Provide leadership in the development and supervision of all aspects of Children's Ministries, including: Children in Adult Facilities, Resource Foster Families and Family Support Services.
1. Ensure the safety and wellbeing of children in our care.
2. Foster a healthy spiritual climate for Children's Ministries by both program and personal example.
3. Work with department staff to establish desired outcomes and evaluate ministry results against established goals and objectives.
B. Lead in the utilization, development and supervision of personnel.
1. Set a daily example of servant leadership to the staff.
2. Set expectations and performance standards for staff
3. Ensure all appropriate training is carried out for all staff on time with desired behavior changes
4. Provide guidance and support to staff while holding accountable for desired outcomes
5. Lead in coaching and facilitating the professional development of staff
C. Ensure compliance with all operating policies & procedures and Board standards relating to Mission, Ends, accreditation, legal parameters, and Executive Limitations contained in Board policies.
D. In conjunction with the CEO and COO, develop the future vision for Children's Ministries. Provide Strategic direction in consideration of all external factors including government regulations and activities of other Children's Agencies and Service Providers.
E. Develop and maintain relationships with other agencies which provide services to help meet the needs of children and families we serve.
F. Develop the Annual Children's Ministries Budget and ensure compliance with all standards.
G. Ensure appropriate up-to-date policy and procedures are in place, well communicated and followed by appropriate individuals and groups.
H. Ensure effective recruitment, training, recognition, and supervision of Children's Ministry staff and volunteers.
I. Demonstrate a commitment to continual improvement, good stewardship of resources and personal professional & spiritual growth.
J. Steward the ministry resources by ensuring safe, functional and well-maintained facilities, grounds and vehicles at the MHM Foster Care Community.
1. Ensure the safety of both staff and youth being served.
2. Ensure a high level of cleanliness for all buildings and grounds.
3. Ensure maintenance needs are reported and addressed in a timely manner.
K. Maintain desired Ministry Accreditation
L. Have a willingness to share the good news of Jesus Christ, give a personal testimony, and pray with/for those served by the ministry.
M. Effectively represent Miracle Hill before appropriate community, governmental and professional entities.
N. Performs other duties as assigned
A. This position supervises the Directors assigned to Children Ministries.
A.. Education or equivalent experience: BA/BS in appropriate area, Master's Degree preferred.
B. Years of experience: Minimum expected is 5-10 years of related experience
A. Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in writing and through verbal means in various settings.
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry's doctrinal beliefs.
*To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.