POSITION: FOSTER CARE COORDINATOR
Connie Maxwell is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified, knowledgeable, individual to coordinate our Foster Care Program. The Foster Care Coordinator will be responsible for providing leadership to all operational aspects of the Foster Home Program of Connie Maxwell Children's Home consisting of, but not limited to:
- Functioning as the primary liaison between the Foster Home Program and resource community partners;
- Provides the necessary supervision and guidance to program staff and foster families so they are adequately skilled, motivated, and trained to implement a comprehensive Foster Home Program, and
- Ensure that staff is committed to program growth in line with the needs of children and families in South Carolina.
- A college degree with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience n the field of child welfare services.
- License/Certification: South Carolina Certified Adoption Specialist required within six months of hire date.
- Master's Degree in one of the human services and one to five years experience (depending on educational background) in the field of child welfare services.
Interested candidates should submit an updated resume and qualifications to Brian Patterson, Director of CQI at firstname.lastname@example.org.