Location of Job (city):
Reports to: Director of Programs
Scope: This full time, salaried, exempt position provides oversight and therapy within the Clinical Support Services arm of HCFC, ensuring that trauma informed therapy and RBHS services are more readily available to: children and families in high stress situations, especially when circumstances are increasing risk of abuse or neglect; children and caregivers in foster or kinship care now or in the past. Provide consultation to programs as needed when a mental health crisis exists; establish community based relationships so that services are built on community needs and assets; supervise other practitioners and ensures compliance with Medicaid, COA, TF-CBT and other applicable standards; work with accounting partners to ensure sustainability primarily through billing.
Positions Supervised: Therapists and RBHS Practitioners agency-wide
APPLY ONLINE HERE > https://hopecfc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=8
The Director of Clinical Support Services is responsible for overseeing all things related to the Clinical Support Services program, ensuring quality implementation of therapy and RBHS services, as well as building partnership and managing risk through administrative oversight.
- Oversee the therapy program agency-wide.
- Build, implement and oversee TF-CBT therapy and RBHS services in the community.
- Provide therapy
- Supervise therapists and RBHS practitioners.
- Ensure the use of valid, reliable assessment tools and documentation per accreditation standards.
- Oversee the program logic model and ensure data tracking allows outcomes to be assessed.
- Work collaboratively with other HCFC and Spartanburg services to ensure the program addresses greatest needs and builds on current resources.
- Establish and enhance key community partnerships across disciplines.
- Assist with reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all services provided are sensitive to the culture and individual needs of each client served.
- Prepare timely progress notes of each visit.
- Ensure program HIPAA compliance.
- Establish and implement clear program policies which are based on COA and other best practice standards.
- Prepare reports as needed for partner agencies.
- Maintain all services in compliance with organization and contract standards.
- Serve in community workgroups and attend community meetings to better advocate for child needs.
- Work with accounting to ensure proper billing.
- Create clear client record protocols which meet all applicable contract, legal, Medicaid, COA and other standards and ensure they are implemented.
Master Degree in social work, counseling or related field with clinical licensure active in South Carolina. Experience working with child victims of trauma/child welfare field for a minimum of two years. A minimum of four years of experience providing therapy. TF-CBT certification preferred. Experience with family therapy and adult therapy preferred. Management experience preferred.
Must be committed to positive changes in children. Must be able to develop strong relationships. Takes the therapeutic relationship and trauma needs seriously. Must have strong supervisory and administrative skills. A desire to move throughout the day in and out of a variety of clinical and administrative skills is a must. Must exhibit a desire for professional growth as evidenced by accepting and responding to constructive feedback. Strong customer service, team leadership and critical thinking skills are essential. Must be highly organized with good verbal and written communication skills.