POSITION: CASE MANAGER
As a Case Manager you will be responsible for the assessment, development and ongoing case management of a family caseload.
• Assist families on caseload with all aspects of family development.
• Ensure that an on-going dialogue is established with all referral families and that family involvement is maintained throughout the service period. Assist the family in convening a team of service providers and informal supports to form a Family plan with clearly defined goals.
• Complete all documentation using a computerized clinical record and maintain central file which will consist of documents such as: Risk and Safety Assessments, Comprehensive Assessments, treatment summaries, resource utilization records, case notes, legal documents and releases of information.
• Facilitate the opening and closing of the case and oversee transition to an on-going care plan.
• Communicate with DSS staff regarding the assessment and Family plan progress reports as required.
• Safety is a paramount importance.
• Complete monthly reports for supervisor and DSS in timely manner.
• Master's degree in the field of social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child and family studies.
• Two or more years of demonstrated experience in child welfare, and demonstrated training in evidence based practices
• Must be willing to relocate to the Greenville area. (Relocation assistance available)
Please apply at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1586063